STANDARDISATION OF LARGE CONTAINERS AND LARGE CONTAINER WAGONS. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS FOR DOOR-LOCKING AND LASHING COMPONENTS
This report relates to the technical conditions for container door-locking systems and lashing devices which are applied in the development and construction of large containers for railway Administrations or their subsidiary companies. Technical conditions for door-locking systems and lashing devices for the following conventional closed types of containers: 10/8 ISO type 1D,20/8 ISO type 1C, 20/8-1/2 ISO type 1CC, 30/8 ISO type 1B,30/8-1/2 ISO type 1BB, 40/8 ISO type 1A, 40/8-1/2 ISO type 1AA.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers; Design; Door handles; Occupant protection devices; Standardization
- Identifier Terms: International Standards Organization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Impact protection
- Old TRIS Terms: Container design; Door operating mechanisms; Lading protection; Question b112
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053288
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 112/RP 16
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM