USE OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS IN SIGNALLING. HOW CAN SAFETY BE GUARANTEED BY MEANS OF ELECTRONIC PROCESS COMPUTERS USED IN SIGNALLING TECHNIQUES?--INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITION OF PROBLEMS
The report deals, in the form of an introduction, with problems related to guaranteeing safety when electronic process computers are used in signalling.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory materials.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Centralized traffic control; Control systems; Data communications; Fail safe systems; Information processing; Safety; Signaling
- Old TRIS Terms: Centralized control systems; Question a118
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00053281
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 118/RP 9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM