PROGRAMME OF TESTS ON THE BRAKE RIG. PLACING IN SERVICE OF THE VIENNA ARSENAL BRAKE TESTING MACHINE
The report describes the acceptance tests and subsequent development work connected with the simulation of winter conditions for brake tests. An important section deals with the B 132 Standard Test Programme for the study of disc brake performance in winter conditions. The report concludes with a description of the machine and its associated instrumentation and suggests potential areas of study for which the installation could be used.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Brakes; Braking; Braking performance; Cold weather; Operations; Vehicle tests
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Brake tests; Question b132
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053276
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 132/RP 2 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM