USE OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS IN SIGNALLING. PROCEDURES FOR THE SAFE DISPLAY OF INFORMATION ON COLOUR VIDEO DISPLAY UNITS FOR COMPUTER SYSTEMS
This report contains a comparison of different suggested solutions to the problem of the safe display of information originating from computing systems, using colour video display units (VDUs).
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Cathode ray tubes; Centralized traffic control; Computer graphics; Control systems; Fail safe systems; Human machine systems; Information processing; Safety; Traffic signal control systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interactive graphics
- Old TRIS Terms: Interlocking; Man-machine interfaces; Question a118; Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00053275
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A118/RP 12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM