USE OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS IN SIGNALLING. AN INFORMATION LEAFLET ABOUT THE SAFETY CONDITIONS TO BE FULFILLED WHEN USING ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS IN SIGNALLING
This report contains an information leaflet summarising the ideas developed in the reports issued by the ORE Committee A 118.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory materials.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Electronic components; Electronic equipment; Fail safe systems; Information processing; Reliability; Safety; Safety engineering; Signaling
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic systems; Question a118
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00053271
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 118/RP 13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM