DERAILMENT TESTS AT DERBY
This report gives an account of the initial tests carried out in Derby in 1976, so as to outline the study of the derailment phenomenon caused by the climbing of the wheel on the rail and to obtain from this guidelines regarding the conditions to be realised and the parameters to be measured on behalf of the continuation of the studies.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. This document was compiled by the ORE Specialists Committee for C 138.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Coefficients; Derailments; Dynamics; Measuring instruments; Rail (Railroads); Safety; Test facilities; Test procedures; Train track dynamics; Wheels
- Old TRIS Terms: Question dt63 (C138); Test centers
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053270
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 63(C138)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM