BRAKING AND ACCELERATION FORCES ON BRIDGES AND INTERACTION BETWEEN TRACK AND STRUCTURES, ENQUIRY INTO THE LAYING OF CONTINUOUS WELDED RAILS ON STRUCTURES
This report reviews the regulations in force on 14 railway systems for the laying of jointless track, both on ballasted bridges and on bridges on which direct fixings are used.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory materials.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Continuous welded rail; Rail fasteners; Railroads; Regulations; Track laying; Welded rail
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Old TRIS Terms: Ballastless bridges; Enquiries; Question d101
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Law; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053268
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D 101/RP 10
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM