RAILWAY NOISE. A THEORETICAL MODEL FOR THE PROPAGATION OF RAILWAY NOISE
The report describes the basic principles, working and application of a computer program prepared for the specific interests of the railway. The procedure is suitable for planning new lines and checking noise protection measures introduced for existing installations. Output criteria are data for the planner or statistical sound levels used as limiting values and the equivalent continuous sound level.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Environmental impacts; Measurement; Noise; Sound level; Theoretical studies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise measurement
- Old TRIS Terms: Noise emissions; Question c137
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053260
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: C137/RP 6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM