WHEELSETS WITH ASSEMBLED AXLEBOXES: DESIGN, MAINTENANCE AND CONSTRUCTION. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF ROLLER-BEARING AXLEBOXES FOR GOODS WAGONS ACCORDING TO UIC LEAFLET 514-I OR
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight cars; Railroad cars; Roller bearings; Standardization; Tests; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle boxes; Freight car component performance; Question b136
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053258
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B136/RP 4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM