WHEELSETS WITH ASSEMBLED AXLEBOXES: DESIGN, MAINTENANCE AND CONSTRUCTION TESTS ON ORE STANDARD WHEELSETS FOR WAGONS EQUIPPED WITH 920 MM DIAMETER WHEELS
This report gives the results of the tests and studies carried out by the B 136 Specialists Committee in accordance with the recommendations of reports Nos. 1 and 2 with standard wagon wheelsets for a permissible static axleload of 22 t. The report also describes the basic test conditions.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Freight cars; Railroad cars; Standardization; Suspension systems; Tests; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Freight car component performance; Question b136
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053257
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B136/RP 5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM