VIENNA-ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION. REPORT ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THE VIENNA-ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION IN THE YEAR 1976
This report gives a brief description of tests and other activities at Vienna-Arsenal international vehicle testing station during 1976. Coaches, railcars and wagons from 5 countries were tested for both Railways and private manufacturers. Tests on automatic coupling of wagons in unfavourable weather conditions and tests on unusual factors were also carried out. Studies were also begun which may open up new fields in the use of this station.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Cold weather; Couplers; Operations; Test facilities; Testing; Vehicle dynamics
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic coupling; Question az30; Test programs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 30/RP 17
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM