ADHESION OF LOCOMOTIVES FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THEIR CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION. ADHESION TESTS OF SPRING 1975 WITH THE TEST MACHINE 18000 CONVERTED TO 16 2/3 HZ TRACTION
The report is a continuation of reports 8, 9, 10 and 11 and it constitutes, together with these reports a documentation, accounting for all the measurements carried out with the test machine 18000. The report describes the measurements with the wheelset with 920 mm diameter wheels, driven by two coupled a.c. motors powered via a CFF locomotive from a 15 kV, 16 2/3 Hz contact system.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesion; Electric locomotives; Locomotives; Railroad cars; Tests; Train track dynamics; Vehicle design; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive design; Question b44
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053254
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B44/RP 13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM