INVESTIGATION OF BRIDGE DECKS WITH CONCRETE ENCASED GIRDERS. DYNAMIC TESTS ON EXPERIMENTAL DECKS DII AND DIII
The present report deals with the dynamic and static testing of two bridge deck models of 3.60 m span. The first part "A" concerns deck D II, like experimental deck S V previously tested statically (see report No. 3) and composed of a slab of rich-mix concrete provided at the underside with three steel flats and welded connectors. The second part "B" refers to deck D III, like experimental deck S VI previously tested statically (see report No. 4) and formed of five prefabricated concrete girders with steel flat at the underside and connectors, these girders being assembled by transverse pre-stressing.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Bridge design; Bridges; Concrete bridges; Dynamic tests; Failure analysis; Fatigue tests; Girder bridges; Prestressed concrete; Static tests; Stresses; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Bridge stresses; Question d123
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053253
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D 123/RP 9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM