POST WELD TREATMENT FOR STAINLESS STEELS
Stainless steels in chloride containing media have, with justification, been studied regarding various corrosion phenomena such as pitting, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking. Numerous reports dealing with these aspects, both in terms of mechanism studies, materials developments, case histories, failure records as well as prevention of corrosion have been produced.
- The Proceedings of MariChem 79: Papers presented at the Second International Conference on Marine Transportation, Handling and Storage of Bulk Chemicals, MariChem 79, together with verbatim discussion. Held in Monte Carlo, 6-8 March 1979.
Gastech Exhibitions Limited,
- Nordin, S
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: p. 189-191
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Corrosion resistance; Corrosion tests; Materials tests; Pitting; Stainless steel; Steel; Welds
- Old TRIS Terms: Crevice corrosion; Steel corrosion; Steel testing; Weld corrosion
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00314753
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM