FATIGUE PHENOMENA IN WELDED CONNECTIONS OF BRIDGES AND CRANES. FATIGUE TESTS ON SMALL I-BEAMS 360 MM X 230 MM
The report describes fatigue tests on four welded steel I-beams, under both constant amplitude and spectrum loading. The beams were shop welded, and incorporated attachments which gave rise to stress concentrations.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Fatigue tests; Metal bridges; Steel bridges; Stresses; Welds
- Old TRIS Terms: Bridge stresses; Question d130
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053250
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D 130/RP 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM