DISTRIBUTION OF THE TEMPERATURE IN ICE COOLED OR MECHANICALLY REFRIGERATED VEHICLES. COMPARISON OF AIR DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS IN A 20' REFRIGERATED CONTAINER--PART II
The tests described in this report were carried out at the Vienna Arsenal Testing Station as well as at the Railway Research Institutes in Rome and Warsaw and are a continuation of the tests described in the preceding report RP 2. This was connected with the aim of checking the possibility of improving the temperature distribution in a mechanically refrigerated container by modifying the air circulation system as well as checking the influence of load conditions.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Freight cars; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Refrigerator cars; Vehicle components
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b127
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053246
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 127/RP3/E Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM