DEVELOPMENT OF A DEVICE FOR THE DETECTION OF WHEEL-FLATS OF A CERTAIN SIZE. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE KOLUMBUS AND JUL 400 DETECTORS IN TRAFFIC
The final report compares the results of the application in traffic of the Kolumbus and JUL 400 detectors with CSD, MAV, CFF, SJ and PKP and conclusions are given.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Detectors; Inspection; Vehicle components; Vehicle maintenance; Wheels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Car maintenance; Question a110; Wheel defects; Wheel flat spots; Wheel flaws; Wheel inspection
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053245
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 110/RP 5/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM