PROTECTION AGAINST SLIP, CONTROL AND REGULATION OF TRACTIVE EFFORT
Definition of anti-slip devices. Adhesion limit detection method. Methods and equipment for measuring absolute speed. Functions and characteristics of a system permitting full slip dependent monitoring and regulation of tractive effort. Tests made to check such a system.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. This Technical Document (DT) was compiled within the scope of activities of the ORE Specialists Committee for B44.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Control devices; Instruments for measuring speed or velocity; Locomotives; Traction; Wheel slip
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive controls; Question dt48(B44); Speed measuring devices; Tractive effort
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053243
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 48 (B 44)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM