TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE TRAIN LINE: SPECIFICATION FOR THE EXPERIMENTAL SYSTEM FOR TRANSMITTING INFORMATION THROUGH THE TRAIN LINE
This specification for the experimental equipment for a system for transmitting information through the train pipes defines: the operating requirements and the technical requires to be fulfilled. This system is intended, in particular, to make it possible to control the doors, the lights and the heating of passenger trains. At a later stage of development it is envisaged that the system will provide for the indication of anomalies in freight trains.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. Published in French, German and English.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Automatic train operation; Communication systems; Data communications; Electric circuits; Positive train control; Railroads; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Question a103; Trainlines
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00053240
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A103/RP 4/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM