USE OF ELECTRONICS IN SIGNALLING. SOFTWARE VERIFICATION PROCEDURES FOR COMPUTER BASED SAFETY-SYSTEMS (DOCUMENTING, CHECKING AND TESTING)
This report offers recommendations for the system documentation, program checking and system testing of computer based systems especially to be applied to systems used in safety applications.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Computers; Information systems; Software; Tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computer systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Question a118
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053239
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 118/RP 11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 9 1977 12:00AM