ACCEPTANCE TESTING AND MAINTENANCE OF DIESEL ENGINES. ATMOSPHERIC POLLUTION BY EXHAUST GASES
A method to determine the pollution levels of railway diesel engines is defined in this report.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diesel locomotives; Environmental impacts; Pollution control
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b13
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053236
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 13/RP 21
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 9 1977 12:00AM