UNCONVENTIONAL TRACKS. SLAB TRACK TESTS AT VELIM
The report describes tests at Velim of two types of in situ slab track, broad sleepered track, and conventional laid in a 450 M radius curve without cant and a straight track laid using prefabricated slabs. All withstood the planned fifty million tonne traffic loading and were subsequently subjected to further loading up to two hundred million tonne.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete slab track; Curved track; Loads; Railroad tracks; Test tracks; Unconventional track
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d87; Track loading; Track tests; Velim test track
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053235
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D87/RP 16/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM