PERMISSIBLE MASSES PER AXLE FOR TRAILER VEHICLES AS A FUNCTION OF THE WHEEL DIAMETER AND SPEED. THE EFFECT OF VEHICLE AND TRACK PARAMETERS UPON THE LOADS AT A DIPPED RAIL JOINT
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Bending moments; Car wheels (Railroads); Force; Rail (Railroads); Rail joints; Train track dynamics; Unsprung weight; Vehicle design; Wheels
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Question dt59; Track parameters; Unsprung mass
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053227
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 59/C 113/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM