THEORETICAL TRANSFER FUNCTIONS OF SOME MAINTENANCE MACHINES
This document deals with the calculation of theoretical transfer functions of maintenance machines based on the data provided by the manufacturers. Both lining and levelling have been considered. The results have been represented by plots attached in the appendix.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Esveld, C
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Linings; Maintenance equipment; Maintenance of way; Railroad tracks; Theoretical studies; Transfer functions
- Old TRIS Terms: Question dt29; Track lining; Track maintenance equipment
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053225
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 29/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM