UPDATING OF THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE SUPPLY OF RAILS. PROVISIONAL TOLERANCES FOR THE ORE 71 RAIL - PROGRAMME OF MEASUREMENTS
The report is composed of two parts, one of which deals with the provisional manufacturing tolerances for the ORE 71 rail, developed by the D 120 Committee and the other with a programme of measurements to be carried out by the rail manufacturers to verify the manufacturing possibilities as far as the adherence to the nominal dimensions of the rail sections are concerned.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Rail (Railroads); Rail steel; Specifications; Steel plants; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d144; Rail design; Rail sections; Rail specifications; Rail steel metallurgy
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053224
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D144/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM