SEMT PA ENGINE SERIES PROGRESS
The ability of high speed marine diesel engines to operate reliably on heavy fuel oils is becoming paramount. In this special feature engineers from SEMT describe relevant experience to date with the Pielstick PA4 and PA6 designs in service, and also detail the development of two-stage turbocharging for the smaller engine.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
IPC Industrial Press LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1980-3
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical analysis; Combustion; Diesel engines; Diesel fuels; Engines; Equipment tests; Fuel consumption; Fuel oils; Fuel systems; Heavy oils; High speed vehicles; Oils; Piston rings; Wear
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel testing; High speed diesels; Oil analysis
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00312212
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM