ELASTIC SYSTEMS FOR TRACTION AND SHOCK GEAR (SIDE BUFFERS AND CENTRE BUFFERS). ACCEPTANCE TESTS FOR THE ELASTIC SYSTEM OF THE "RING SPRING" TYPE B412A FOR THE AUTOMATIC COUPLER
The report deals with the acceptance tests with the elastic system ring spring type B 412 A. All tests provided for in leaflet "Elastic systems - wagons" were carried out and successfully concluded. ORE Specialists Committee B 36 recommends acceptance of the elastic system ring spring type B 412 A.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Couplers; Design; Spring; Tests; Vehicle components
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic couplers; Question b36
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053220
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B36/RP 17/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM