STATISTICAL DISTRIBUTION OF AXLE-LOADS AND STRESSES IN RAILWAY BRIDGES. STUDY OF PARAMETERS RELATING TO THE DYNAMIC LOADING OF RAILWAY BRIDGES AND MEASUREMENT OF THE INFLUENCE OF TRACK IRREGULARITIES
The report gives an account of studies carried out by 3 railway administrations (CSD, DB, JNR) concerning the influence of different parameters on the dynamic loading of railway bridges as well as measurements of the influence of track irregularities at bridge mid-span made by 2 administrations (BR, DB). All studies are used to check the formula for the dynamic parameters recommended by the UIC Sub-Committee "Bridges".
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Bridges; Defects; Dynamic loads; Railroad tracks; Stresses; Tests; Train track dynamics; Unsprung weight
- Identifier Terms: British Rail; Ceske drahy; Deutsche Bahn; Deutsche Bundesbahn; Nihon kokuyu tetsudo
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Bridge stresses; Question d128; Track irregularities; Unsprung mass
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053218
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D128/RP 4/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM