BRAKING AND ACCELERATION FORCES ON BRIDGES AND INTERACTION BETWEEN TRACK AND STRUCTURE. BRAKING AND STARTING TESTS ON A CFF TWO-SPAN (2X15M CONTINUOUS BEAMS) CONCRETE BRIDGE BALLASTED TRACK
The report gives results of measurements obtained in braking and starting tests on a two-span concrete bridge with continuous ballast bed, each span being 15 m. The distribution of braking and starting forces in abutments, piers, rails and ballast bed is shown.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking performance; Concrete bridges; Measuring instruments; Test procedures; Tests; Train track dynamics
- Identifier Terms: Schweizerische Bundesbahnen
- Old TRIS Terms: Ballast deck bridges; Braking forces; Question d101; Starting forces
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053216
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D101/RP 8/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM