STANDARDISATION OF THE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT OF PASSENGER COACHES. EVALUATION OF THE TESTS WITH SEVERAL ENERGY SUPPLY SYSTEMS FOR AIR CONDITIONED PASSENGER COACHES
This report gives a brief description of the different energy supply systems; compared are characteristics of output, conversion system, efficiencies and installed weight. The report also describes specific tests with static converters. This report is closely connected with report B 107/RP 4, which describes the different air conditioning plants. In some points, therefore, understanding will be helped by reference to the section describing the air conditioning plant installation principle.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Auxiliary power plants; Auxiliary power units; Electric power supply; Electric substations; Electrostatics; Energy storage devices; Energy storage systems; Inverters; Passenger cars; Standardization; Static converters; Storage batteries; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Auxiliary power; Question b108
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053215
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B108/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM