ELASTIC BUFFERS FOR TRACTION AND SHOCK GEAR (SIDE BUFFERS AND CENTRE BUFFERS). LEAFLET OF SPECIFICATION FOR LONG-STROKE SHOCK ABSORBING SYSTEMS
Tests with long-stroke shock absorbing systems made by the ORE B 36 Committee (B36/RP 11) and those made with container wagons by the ORE B 112 Committee enabled the specification for long-stroke shock absorbing systems to be produced.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Cushioning materials; Freight cars; Occupant protection devices; Shock absorbers; Specifications; Vehicle components; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Impact protection
- Old TRIS Terms: Car components; Cushioning; Freight car design; Question b36
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053214
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B36/RP 18/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM