ELASTIC SYSTEMS FOR TRACTION AND SHOCK GEAR (SIDE BUFFERS AND CENTRE BUFFERS). ACCEPTANCE TESTS FOR THE ELASTIC SYSTEM OF THE "RING SPRING" TYPE B-412B FOR THE AUTOMATIC COUPLER
The report deals with the acceptance tests with the elastic system ring spring type B 412 B and supplements report B 36/RP 14. All tests provided for in leaflet "Elastic systems - wagons" were carried out and successfully concluded. ORE Specialists Committee B 36 recommends acceptance of the elastic system ring spring type B 412 B.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Couplers; Dynamic tests; Fatigue (Mechanics); Loads; Spring; Static tests; Test procedures; Tests; Vehicle components
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic coupling; Buffers; Center buffers; Fatigue loading; Question b36; Side buffers
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053208
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B36/RP 16/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM