VIENNA ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION. REPORT ON THE ACTIVITIES OF VIENNA ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION IN THE YEAR 1975
The present report describes briefly the tests and other activities of the International Vehicle Testing Station, Vienna Arsenal, during the year 1975. Coaches, locomotives and wagons from nine countries were tested for their owning railways, for ORE Committees or for private manufacturers. Appended are details of the two modernized climatic chambers and the newly installed brake test rig.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Brakes; Cold weather; Diesel multiple unit cars; Equipment tests; Multiple unit cars; Vehicle design; Vehicle tests
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Brake tests; Car design; Question az30; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053201
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ30/RP 16/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM