INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION CONFERENCE 4
Papers presented at the Conference include: U.S. Maritime Legislation: Programs, Policies; Maritime Reform and Revitalization in the International Shipping Environment; antitrust Laws in International Ocean Shipping Regulation; Calling for Simple, Clearer Legal Texts; Chance For Reform Must Not Be Missed; Conference System in the Pacific On Verge of Collapse; The Omnibus Bill -- European Critique and Suggestions; Shippers' Councils in Europe Expect U.S. Counterpart; Shippers Must Speak with One Voice; U.S. Merchant Marine Must Meet Test of Marketplace; New U.S. Laws Would Counter Impact of UNCTAD Liner Code; National Maritime Council Represents Entire Industry; Neutral Body Policing Should Extend to All Carriers; and U.S. Fleet Must Rely On Domestic Shipbuilding.
- Abstracts of selected papers presented to an International Symposium held at Oakland, 27-28 February 1980.
Transport 2000, Incorporated1510 Grant Avenue, Suite 310
Novato, CA USA 94947
- Publication Date: 1980-3
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Coding systems; Competition; Fleet management; Foreign; International trade; Liner shipping; Policy; Shippers associations; Shipping; Shipping conferences; Transportation policy
- Uncontrolled Terms: International competition
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Conference operations; Fleet requirements; International shipping policies; National shipping policies; Shippers councils; Shipping codes
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00311580
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM