BRISTOL/BOC PUSH NEW LN SYSTEM
BOC International Ltd., in partnership with the Port of Bristol Authority, has developed a low-cost terminal refrigeration wall-unit for insulated porthole-type boxes. The background to the partnership is explained and technical details are given of the design of the unit. It is extremely simple in design, using refined liquid nitrogen but with a unique pulse operating cycle which promises considerable savings in liquid nitrogen.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/3601838
- Copies of original material available to members at a cost of 0.15 pounds per page, and to non-members at 0.30 pounds per page to include postage. There will be a minimum charge of 1.50 pounds to members and 3.00 pounds to non-members for this service.
National Magazine Company Limited72 Broadwick Street
London W1V 2BP, England
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals; Containers; Insulation systems; Intermodal terminals; Liquid nitrogen; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Temperature control
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo temperature control; Container insulation; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00311480
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Cargo Handling Coordination Assn
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM