HIGH POWER TRACTION CURRENT COLLECTION AT HIGH SPEED. COMPUTER PROGRAM FOR DETERMINING POWER TRANSMISSION IN OVERHEAD LINES
This report describes a computer program developed by DR which permits calculation from the train timetable of the power required to be transmitted through overhead systems and the temperature increase at sub-stations. The computer results are compared with measurements made on the line Neukieritzsch and Gossnitz and good agreement is established.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Electric power transmission; Electric substations; Energy consumption; High speed rail; Railroad electrification; Transmission lines; Voltage regulation
- Identifier Terms: Deutsche Bahn; Deutsche Bundesbahn
- Old TRIS Terms: Power collection; Power requirement; Question a129
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053181
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A129/RP 5/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM