ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFICIENCY AND AGGRESSIVE POWER OF CLEANING AGENTS. PURCHASING SPECIFICATION AND GUIDE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF CLEANING PRODUCTS INTENDENDED FOR THE EXTERIOR CLEANING OF RAIL VEHICLES
This specification is concerned primarily with the chemical composition, physical properties and biodegradability of the cleaning products and the methods of determining these properties. It also deals with the estimation of cleaning efficiency and potential damaging effects on materials of construction. Finally, guide-lines are included for the development of new cleaning products.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Cleaning; Cleansers; Specifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Question e119
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053178
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: E 119/RP 4/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM