CRITERIA FOR ASSESSING THE EFFICIENCY AND THE AGGRESSIVENESS OF CLEANING PRODUCTS. REPORT OF ENQUIRY AND TABLE OF CLEANING AGENTS CURRENTLY USED FOR CLEANING THE OUTSIDE OF COACHES
The present report consists mainly of a description of the results of a new inquiry into cleaning agents used by the ORE Member Administrations for exterior cleaning with special emphasis on environmental pollution and safety precautions. The cleaning agents currently used are listed in tabular form with advantages and disadvantages. Reference is made to new cleaning agents under development.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Cleaning; Cleansers; Passenger cars; Pollution control; Questionnaires
- Old TRIS Terms: Question e119
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053174
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: E119/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 3 1976 12:00AM