STANDARDISATION OF WAGONS. STANDARDISATION OF A BOGIE WITH THE BRAKE IN THE UNDERFRAME FOR SS-TRAFFIC
This report describes the design of a bogie suitable for SS-traffic for an axle load of 20 t and with brake devices under the wagon body, based on the bogie already standardised for S-traffic. It contains the results of stability and mechanical strength tests carried out by different Administrations.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight cars; Hunting (Dynamics); Ride quality; Standardization; Trucks; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight car component performance; Freight car components; Question b12
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053173
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B12/RP 23/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 3 1976 12:00AM