STANDARDISATION OF AIR-CONDITIONING AND HEATING INSTALLATIONS. EVALUATION OF THE TESTS MADE IN THE VIENNA ARSENAL CLIMATIC CHAMBERS WITH SEVERAL PASSENGER COACH AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEMS. (TEXT, APPENDICES, TABLES AND FIGURES)
The ORE B 108 Specialists Committees have investigated various air-conditioning and energy supply systems in coaches of virtually identical design. This report evaluates and compares the results of the tests on various air-conditioning systems. A separate report will deal with tests on energy supply systems. However, since air-conditioning plants and energy supply systems are closely linked, reference will sometimes be made, also in this report, to the energy supply part for easier understanding.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Tests
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b107
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053172
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B107/RP 4/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 3 1976 12:00AM