HIGH POWER TRACTION CURRENT COLLECTION AT HIGH SPEEDS. LIGHT A.C. OVERHEAD CONTACT EQUIPMENT FOR HIGH POWER COLLECTION AT SPEEDS UP TO 300 KM/H
This report gives general recommendations concerning the design of light overhead equipment and pantographs suitable for the collection of current at speeds up to 300 km/h. These recommendations are valid for high-voltage a.c. supplies. An examples of a practical constructional design is appended.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Electric power generation and transmission; High speed rail; Pantographs; Railroad electrification; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric power collection; Question a129
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053171
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A129/RP 2/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 23 1976 12:00AM