HIGH POWER TRACTION CURRENT COLLECTION AT HIGH SPEEDS. QUESTIONNAIRE RELATING TO OVERHEAD LINE TYPES, POWER SUPPLY AND PROTECTION
The report is a summary of replies returned by 21 administrations in response to a questionnaire circulated by ORE Commiteee A129 and contains information about the different types of overhead line used, their protection against over-voltages, the methods used to calculate permissible power and the means for increasing power.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Energy consumption; High speed rail; Overvoltage; Railroad electrification; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Power requirement; Question a129
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053170
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A129/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM