TSM: REVOLUTION OR REPETITION?
The paper presents a comprehensive review of the literature and explores that the transportation systems management, sketch planning, short-range transportation improvements programming and related concepts form the basis for today's transportation vocabulary.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/614107147
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Heightchew Jr, R E
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 22-30
- TRT Terms: Highway transportation; Management; Reviews; Traffic surveys; Transportation planning; Transportation system management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00311184
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM