UNCONVENTIONAL TRACKS. REPORT ON THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF THE TRACK WITHOUT BALLAST IN THE HEITERSBERG TUNNEL OF SWISS FEDERAL RAILWAYS
From its inception the Heitersberg Tunnel has been equipped with slab track as previously tried in the Bozberg Tunnel. Switches and crossings within the tunnel are on concrete slab. Design details are given.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Alignment; Ballastless track; Concrete slab track; Railroad tracks; Structural design; Track laying; Unconventional track
- Identifier Terms: Schweizerische Bundesbahnen
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track design
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d87; Track alignment
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053169
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D87/RP 15/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM