INVESTIGATION OF BRIDGE DECKS WITH CONCRETE ENCASED GIRDERS
This report concerns a model deck composed of three joists in concrete and identical to that described in RP 1. However, these tests included two million cycles of loading prior to static failure loading. Strains increased during the first part of repetitive loading but ultimate strength was not impaired.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Bridge design; Bridges; Concrete bridges; Dynamic tests; Girder bridges; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Question d123
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053160
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D123/RP 6/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM