UNCONVENTIONAL TRACKS. CONSTRUCTION OF THE BALLAST-FREE TRACK AT RHEDA (WESTPHALIA)
This report is one of a series describing experience with slab track in main lines. The DB high speed track through Rheda uses sleepers already fitted with rail fastenings, and positioned prior to casting a concrete slab. To the observations from the DB are added comments of the Specialists Committee.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Ballastless track; Concrete slab track; Rail fasteners; Railroad tracks; Ride quality; Structural design; Track components; Track laying; Unconventional track; Wheel loads
- Identifier Terms: Deutsche Bahn; Deutsche Bundesbahn
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track design
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d87; Rheda test track
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053157
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D87/RP 12/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM