TRANSMISSION OF VIBRATIONS BY SUSPENSION ELEMENTS AND CONNECTION COMPONENTS WITH THE VEHICLE BODY. ENQUIRY REPORT
The object of the study of the problem caused by the transmission of oscillations to coach bodies by suspension and linkage elements, is to determine constructional means through which oscillations, adversely affecting the running quality of the vehicle, and consequently, the comfort, are prevented as far as possible, from reaching the coach body. This study originally formed part of the Programme of Work of ORE Specialist Committee B 7 (Strength of bodies of passenger coaches). At its 51st Meeting, the Control Committee entrusted the study of this question to Specialist Committee B85. At its 53rd Meeting, the Control Committee decided to set up Specialist Committee B96, and charged it with launching an enquiry.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1967-3
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Passenger comfort; Questionnaires; Ride quality; Train track dynamics; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b96
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053137
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B96/RP 1/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1976 12:00AM