HEAT TRANSMISSION PHENOMENA IN REFRIGERATOR VANS. SHORTENED METHODS FOR THE DETERMINATION OF THE K-VALUE
Since 1962, the B77 Specialist Committee has conducted a series of tests in the Vienna Arsenal Testing Station and at the Experimental Institute in Rome. The objective of these tests was to compare the methods applying inner heating and cooling, while determining for each, the influence of the fundamental parameters involved in the measurement of the coefficient k.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1969-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Insulation systems; Railroad cars; Refrigerator cars; Vehicle design
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Car design; Insulated cars; Question b77
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053135
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B77/RP 4/E Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM