METHODS USED FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF STRESSES IN THE ROTATING AXLES OF RAILWAY VEHICLES. PRELIMINARY REPORT
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1954-8
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Axles; Instrumentation; Strain gages; Structural analysis; Tests; Vehicle components; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle design; Question b24
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053124
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B24/CR.I/Eng
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM