STANDARDISATION OF WAGONS, FLAT BOGIE WAGON, TYPE 2
This report contains the description of the design of the type 2 flat bogie wagon and the results of the tests made in accordance with the conditions laid down in ORE Report B 12/RP 17.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Couplers; Standardization; Two axle trucks; Vehicle frames
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic coupling; Question b12; Underframes
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053123
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B12/RP 19/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1976 12:00AM